Do you ever feel like you wear the same hair styles over and over again? Time to change it up with fabric bows! They are easy to make and look cute with any outfit. With a little help from "The House of Smiths" we'll show you how!
You’ll need a hot glue gun, cute fabric, buttons, hair clips and scissors. Time to get crafty!
1. Cut out 6 circles of any fabric (no more than 3 inches in diameter). If you’re feeling really adventurous, you can mix and match fabric patterns.
2. Fold one circle in half, so it looks like a taco. Then fold one of the corners forward and the other corner backwards.
3. Add hot glue to the folds to make sure they stay folded.
4. Do this to all of the circles until all 6 of them look like petals.
5. Now, cut out one smaller circle of fabric to use for the base of the bow.
6. Put a drop of hot glue in the middle of the base circle and place the tips of each petal in the glue. (Make sure the petals are close so there aren’t any empty spaces)
7. Once all of the petals are in place, put another drop of glue in the center and place a button on top.
8. Finally use a small drop of glue on the fat end of any hair clip (or headband) and place the flower on top.