1. Floppy Hat. These hats will keep your face and neck shaded from the strong sun, and with over 100 different styles and colors, you can find one to match any cute swimsuit!
2. Baseball Cap. For those of you who are active, a baseball cap is a sure way to shade your face and it’s less likely to fall off. These also come in a multitude of colors!
3. Sunglasses. The wayfarer style is the new big thing with it comes to cute shades! Get them monogrammed for a little extra flare!
4. A Cute Bikini. Bandeaus will help you avoid the unwanted halter tan lines, and with this weather, who doesn’t want to be in a swimsuit 24/7?
5. Loungechair Cover. Nobody like sticking to their chair when they layout! You’ll never have to worry about that again with these cute lounge chair covers. They even have pockets, so you can store your favorite magazines when you want to take a stroll down the beach!
6. Cooler. When you plan on spending a whole day out on the beach, you always need to take a cooler so you can keep your drinks cold and your body hydrated! Choose from several different colors and designs.
7. Beachtowel. When you decide to take a dip, you need a cute towel to dry off with! Everyone will be jealous of your monogrammed beach towel!
8. Beach/Pool bag. When you start to feel the sunburn, you want to cover up. Pack your clothes and towels in a fashionable Jute Bag or Boat Tote, large enough to carry just about anything!
9. Double Walled Acrylic Cup. With these adorable cups, your drink will be cold for hours, even in the summer heat!
10. Koozie. Get a koozie for your canned drink, your water bottle, your glass bottle, or even your wine bottle! It will stay colder longer and your hands won’t freeze.
Now that you know all of the essentials for summer survival, go check out Marley Lilly and be prepared for your next beach trip or even just a day out at the pool!