- 4 small zucchini, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 pound cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bring a large pot of water
to a boil. Place the zucchini in a baking dish in a single layer.
2. Drizzle with the oil. Top with crushed red pepper, garlic, 3 tablespoons of the
Parmesan, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
3. Roast zucchini for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through, until tender
and just golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, add the ravioli and remaining salt to boiling water.
Return to a boil, stirring frequently to prevent ravioli from sticking.
5. Cook ravioli for 3 minutes after they begin to float.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
6. Toss the ravioli gently with roasted zucchini, half the parsley,
and half the remaining Parmesan. Serve immediately
with remaining parsley and Parmesan.
Written by Sarah from Simply Sarah