Slutty Brownies8:00 AM
It’s that time of year again, football season! Let’s be honest, the games are only half the fun. Football would not be the All American sport that it is today without tailgating. Who doesn’t love chowing down on burgers, snacks, and (most importantly) dessert? As females, we can all agree that desserts are the best thing about tailgating. That’s why we are about to fill you in on a secret recipe for the World’s Best Brownies. (Some people call them “Slutty brownies” because they are so easy to make!)
What you’ll need:
A box of brownie mix
A box of cookie mix (or cookie dough)
A pack of Oreos
How do you make these amazing brownies? We’ve got the answer!!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a baking pan or line it with grease proof paper.
3. Make the cookie dough and spread it on the pan so it covers the whole thing.
4. Place the Oreos on top of the cookie dough.
5. Make the brownie mix and pour it on top of the Oreos. Spread so it covers all of the Oreos.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. Enjoy with your favorite ice cream!
Written by Katie