Looking for some new ideas for your closet this Spring? Check out this adorable post from Hannah over at The Pink and Green Prep. She's has great ideas for casual wear and some awesome shoes that you don't want to miss!
I'm retiring the leggings and riding boots and replacing them with norts and flip flops! SO EXCITED.
(1) For t-shirts, I like regular v-necks from Target or Forever 21, or the usual Southern Tide,Southern Proper, or Marley Lilly t-shirts. I also am almost always wearing a sorority pass down t-shirt!
(2) Vineyard Vines' Shep Shirt (mens or womens) is perfect for chilly spring days!
(3) For norts (Nike Tempo Track Running Shorts), try Zappos.
(5) My favorite extras include baseball caps (my favorites are Southern Proper or Vineyard Vines), Ray Bans, pearls, my monogrammed necklace, my monogrammed Tervis Tumbler, and a Longchamp.
(1) Cowboy Boots: Great with sundresses or with leggings, depending on the weather! I am saving up for a couple of pairs of Dan Post boots.
(2) Jacks: Can't get enough! I love the monogrammed sandals.
(3) Rainbows: Perfect comfy flip flops for when you're tired of Jacks!
(4) Tennis Shoes: Getting ready for your summer-ready body!