our f a v o r i t e side dish...
i am not even exaggerating when i say that
we eat the whole pan of these in a matter of minutes, every single time!
these are so easy, healthy, and go great with all different meals.
sweet potato fries
- 2-3 medium sized sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- sea salt / pepper
- peel sweet potatoes
- preheat oven to 450 degrees
- cut in half once, then slice thin strips
- place strips evenly on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray
- drizzle with olive oil until coated, and sprinkle with sea salt
- put in oven and cook for 15 minutes, take sheet out and turn fries, and put back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
Written by Emi from The Well Traveled Wife