Makeup - Current Loves7:22 AM
- Erase Paste (Fair)- Love this stuff!! A little thick but goodbye dark circles. Totally worth buying!
- MAC Blush (Pink Swoon)- Great color, just the perfect pop of pink for your cheeks.
- Watt's Up- I love High Beam but after using this I may not go back. Def worth trying.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear- I have heard such great reviews on this products so I had to give it a try. Pros- it is a great coverage without feeling heavy. Cons- Small tube for the cost, I feel like it will not last long. Still loving my Drugstore cheapy Revlon Photo Ready!
- Smashbox Primer- I'm not much of a primer girl but after using this a few times I can really tell the difference. My foundation goes on so smooth and helps give that flawless finish.
- Elf Bronzer- Lets start by saying this is $3.00 Sold and sold. Not to mention its basically the same thing as my Nars bronzer so definitely a great buy!
- Marc Jacobs Concealer (Stand Corrected)- I splurged on this only because I had a gift card but of course its amazing and will have to buy it again. I use it over my foundation as a highlighter, awesome stuff.
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara- I have tried so many mascaras but I always go back to Ol' faithful!
- MAC Highlighter- I've used this for a few years now, perfect glowing finish on my cheekbones and collarbone. Perfect to keep in your beach bag.
- Nars Lipstick- Heat Wave, love this fiery red hue. This is a matte finish just FYI
- Maybelline- Pink Pop A new favorite color and at a reasonable cost.
- MAC Morange Lipstick its a great mix of red and orange and the new "it color" for Spring.
- Naked Eyeshadow- Love this palette, to be honest I'm not sure I have ever used half of them but like the feeling of having everything you need in one compact.
Written by McKenna from McKenna Bleu