White Hot Chocolate Recipe8:30 AM
So here's what you need:
4 cups of milk of your choice
1tsp. vanilla extract
8 oz. white chocolate chopped
whipped cream & marshmallows or peppermint
Now to make it!
1. Stir together milk, vanilla and chopped pieces of white chocolate in a medium saucepan.
2. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasional
3. Continue until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer (don't let it boil!)
4. Remove from heat and pour into mug
5. Top with whipped cream and marshmallows. You can also ring the mug with peppermint crumbles!
6. Cuddle up and sip!
Try out this recipe and let me know what you think! Does anyone else have a great specialty hot chocolate recipe?!
Written by Emily of Emily and Dot