Fashion Friday: WARDROBE ESSENTIALS FOR SPRING & SUMMER8:30 AM
Happy Wednesday, Y'all! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite (what I consider "must have") items for a spring/summer wardrobe. I always try to build my wardrobe to be versatile to where I can dress each item up or down. I also try to make sure I purchase pieces that are easy to accessorize in a variety of ways. This way I won't grow tired of it as quick as I normally would. And lastly, I always try to buy a lot of mix and match pieces. my favorite places to shop are Nordstrom, ASOS (great for budget friendly shopping), J.Crew, TOPSHOP, Ann Taylor,Loft, Anthro, and I always love incorporating a few Lilly Pulitzer pieces into the mix as well 😊
Here is what I consider to be my essentials:
1. Sun dresses are a must have for my spring and summer wardrobe. Nine times out of ten, I will go for a dress and pair it with a pair of wedges. I always feel most comfortable in a dress. I'm currently loving this one and this one.
2. Denim jacket is a must have for me! I always enjoy wearing one when the weather is transitioning in the spring. And I continue to wear it into the summer at night sometimes if it's cool or in restaurants (I always freeze haha!). My very favorite one is this one.
3. Summer Bag. This Tory Burch Robinson Tote is amazing! It holds so much for both me and Madeline. I love it for this time of year because the color goes with everything! It is easy to clean off with a damp rag as well. Best part? It was just marked down to 40% off in this color!
4. A Trusty Pair of Sunnies. These sunnies are my all time favorite! I love the shape, and you can't go wrong with tortoise shell. This pair goes everywhere with me.
5. Long Necklaces. I love long necklaces that are colorful, and I especially love ones with tassels. This one is at the top of my wish-list right now. A fun necklace can make an outfit. They're especially ideal for the spring and summer.
6. Breezy Tops. I always like having several easy breezy neutral tops in my closet to pair with white denim and shorts. Of course I like having a few fun printed ones (like this one that I've enjoyed so much) as well. But this oneis a great option to pair with a lot!
7. A Pair of Wedges. I probably have way to many pairs of wedges. But I wear them with everything! I love to have neutral pairs along with some colorful ones too! I love this pair and have ordered them in two colors already. The platforms make them more comfortable to wear.
8. White Denim is a must have. This pair is my favorite!
9. Fun Shorts. I love having several pairs of fun shorts for spring and summer. I try to choose a combination of prints, patterns and solids with some fun details to them. I love these, these and these.
What are your essentials?
Shop The Post: