ERIN CONDREN LIFEPLANNER™8:30 AM
Organization is something that has always been important to me. Whether that be within the home, at the office or keeping track of my daily meetings and to-dos. In order to make it through my (typically) jam packed weeks, I have to stay on top of everything by writing it down. I love technology, don't get me wrong, but there's just something about having a physical planner to reference and being able to cross an item off my to-do list, by hand.
My go to planner for keeping me organized has always been the Erin Condren LifePlanner™.
A few weeks ago I was invited to a happy hour with the Erin Condren team, and was so excited to meet them + checkout their newest products. I've been a fan of EC for years, so I couldn't wait to see how other Washingtonians styled their planners.
I first discovered Erin Condren LifePlanners™ back in college. I used several throughout my collegiate years. They were always the best planners to keep track of my schoolwork + sorority activities. Post college I tried a few other planners, but always came back to Erin Condren. Why? Well here are five reasons why I love her planners the most:
- It's not a basic planner | I've never been a fan of the cookie cutter planners, where either it's just a ton of blank lines or a timeline of the day. Let's be honest, the timeline planners aren't the most practical. Not all meetings or activities start right at a new hour. There are also some planners that are just calendar layout only. I need more space to write than a tiny box. Thankfully Erin Condren LifePlanners™ offer both options in one! I use the calendar pages for planning out my travel + blog posts. And use the weekly pages for keeping track of my meetings, events and to-dos. -- They're also just so much fun to use! My Erin Condren planner offers a creative way to stay organized, and adds a little color to my day!
- Personalization | Going along with reason #1, Erin Condren planners can be personalized in hundreds of ways. Whether you design your own planner cover + add your monogram, to choosing the dashboard inserts, to being creative on each page with stickers or washi tape, you can really make the planner your own. Everything is customizable!
- Really though, the options are endless | I can't talk on the personalization + customization enough. I am loving their new dashboards that pop in any Erin Condren planner. My favorites are the wellness and meal planner dashboards. You can write out your meals for the week, keep track of your water intake and exercise. When a week ends, reflect on all you've accomplished and then wipe clean (using an erasable pen) for a new week ahead!
- Not just planners | Erin Condren doesn't stop at just your planner. They are a lifestyle brand that also sells stationery, office supplies, home decor, pillows and more. Design your planner, and then purchase matching notebooks, notepads, stationery and more. EC also sells their own pens for their planners and they ensure the ink won't bleed through!
- High quality | With planners, the quality is key. You don't want something that's flimsy that won't hold up the entire year. I look for high quality paper so that my pens don't bleed through. Quality is important to me, and so the size. I don't want something that's super bulky. The small, yet spacious LifePlanner, allows plenty of room to write everything down and not add too much weight to my purse each day.
Love what you see? Get yourself organized for school or work and save 15% off your order with code GETSOCIAL15 (code expires 7/31/17). Erin Condren LifePlanners™ and calendars are currently 50% off!! Get to shopping y'all!
This post is sponsored by Erin Condren. Product and compensation were given. However, all photos + opinions are my own. I love Erin Condren and have used her products for years!